[Indusrtial Techno] The Sirens - Reflexion X

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

15 Feb 2023

Started to try stuff out and ended up with this track. It's pretty old school flavoured Industrial Techno.
The track is my second one for the year, - enjoy!!

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

It's a banger. I LOVE these tunes with police stuff. It's just the perfect hype to the right beat. Definitely old school but still grooving. I'm not good at making music like this. You make me wanna incorporate this style into mine. I would rage to this at a rave. And really cool cover art. How did you design that?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Heigen5

17 Feb 2023

Last Alternative wrote:
17 Feb 2023
It's a banger. I LOVE these tunes with police stuff. It's just the perfect hype to the right beat. Definitely old school but still grooving. I'm not good at making music like this. You make me wanna incorporate this style into mine. I would rage to this at a rave. And really cool cover art. How did you design that?
Thanks bro for your very nice feedback! I just started to try stuff out and then ended up building the song-theme around the sirens and police. I googled the police car and added the rest in the Paintshop Pro. Cheers! :-)

• Information