Believe It [EDM rock demo]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Last Alternative

12 Feb 2023

Attachments
rainbow.jpg
rainbow.jpg (42.2 KiB) Viewed 270 times
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Chizmata

17 Feb 2023

tbh i wish more pop music was like this. the lyrics adress a personal, yet widely accessible topic in a short, focused, yet poetic way. this makes way more musical sense than the usual "generate phrases a majority can project their own lives onto and randomly string them together" you usually hear from the stars.
the mix is pretty alright, it mostly has transparency. but i imagine you wished it had more power and "push forward" energy. a boost in the lower mid area might help in that case, maybe via EQ, maybe via a very subtle additional element.

jappe

18 Feb 2023

Nice sound, I like the vocals and the guitar!
In case you have this Re: Out of curiosity I loaded it into Reason and just put a Red Rock bass Enhancer on the bus with default setting, and there it was, the nice low end.

• Information