[Electro/IDM/Experimental] Digital Jungle

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

07 Feb 2023

this track is made with reason 11, the drums mainly with complex-1 and the echo, the additional synths with europa. despite the upfront action it's progression is rather minimalistic and based on the ever-changing interaction of small polymetric patterns and the accentuation of the emerging macro-patterns.

jappe

09 Feb 2023

Digital Jungle:
Sounds like my idea of how experimental electro should sound.
Favorite part is where The Tone enters, like 2:06-2:13
Again good mix, nothing that sticks out in a bad way on my system, good speaker exercise.

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

Sounds to me like you're on a whole different level of production I only wish I could achieve. You make it seem easy. Although it's repetitive, it's the perfect vibe for focus music. Do you ever do vaporwave? I bet you'd be really good at that too.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Chizmata

17 Feb 2023

Last Alternative wrote:
17 Feb 2023
Sounds to me like you're on a whole different level of production I only wish I could achieve. You make it seem easy. Although it's repetitive, it's the perfect vibe for focus music. Do you ever do vaporwave? I bet you'd be really good at that too.
thank you for the positive feedback, also on the other thread, i'm very glad to hear this.
about making it sound easy, well, don't worry, it's still a pain in the ass every time :lol: , but it's getting better. i had kind of a mixing revelation after forcing myself through this one where suddenly the way lay super-simple and super-clear before my eyes.
so stay positive and working :thumbs_up:

• Information