[Orchestral Funky City-Pop] The Flying Boat Adventures

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Quarmat
Competition Winner

09 Dec 2022

Hi,

this track is also my entry for the ongoing Dalina competition, but I'd love to hear your thoughts regardless of the contest.

All the orchestral parts as well as the main synth (the first sound you hear) come from the Dalina String Ensemble RE

Thank you for taking the time to listen.

Have a nice day!

jappe

09 Feb 2023

Nice energy going on here.
Sounds like something that could be found in a game. I get this vision of a pinball game. Perhaps it's the ancient Amiga game Pinball Dreams that makes this match in my brain.

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

The Dolby surround sound intro! Right away it starts like you're taking me on an adventure. The build up is exciting. Beat hits and I didn't expect that funky bass and 70s chord changes but it's actually how it's supposed to be. This is GOOD elevator EDM I would say lol. Or like the most quality hold music you could get down with. Or should I say fly over the city in a boat to dancing it up. Action-packed. Are you playing bass or is that a plugin?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information