[TECH HOUSE] BARE KNUCKLES

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

05 Dec 2022

I'm experimenting with "organic" sound design in this one - hence the title "Bare knuckles". Letting this one just evolve over time, with no rush to get anywhere. Had fun making the kick and percussion (hats/toms etc) on this one - all made from scratch using analogue synths.
Check my Soundcloud:

jappe

09 Feb 2023

Nice, makes me realize my TV studio has a sub. Sounds good to me!

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

I never thought to pan claps far out like that. Groovy jumping beat. The zaps add another dimension. Awesome flavors of sounds and you made sure to keep it interesting with all the rises and falls and changes. What drum pack are you using?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

danc

17 Feb 2023

Last Alternative wrote:
17 Feb 2023
I never thought to pan claps far out like that. Groovy jumping beat. The zaps add another dimension. Awesome flavors of sounds and you made sure to keep it interesting with all the rises and falls and changes. What drum pack are you using?
Panning is one of the least used mixing tools we have in the box. I think maybe because it's soooo simple, we kind of don't consider using it. The thing is... you have to be really careful, because although it's great for cleaning up a muddy mix (separating elements which are in a similar part of the EQ spectrum) panned elements stand out like a sore thumb, so... you have to make a conscious decision how dominant you want that element.

One person I know uses who panning to great effect loads is Ekoboy - https://soundcloud.com/ekoboydj

He's a really talented electronic producer and as a little plug... he runs a 8 - 12 session 1-to-1 mixing training course over Teams. It's reasonably priced and if you want to up your production game then seriously consider it. I am planning to do it in the next month or so - but know people that have and they rank it really highly.

Commercial Ekoboy plug over with!
Check my Soundcloud:

dioxide

20 Feb 2023

Sounds really good. I like how organic this is.

danc

20 Feb 2023

dioxide wrote:
20 Feb 2023
TOTALLLY - BIG THANKS!!!
Check my Soundcloud:

Kov

05 Mar 2023

[quote=dioxide post_id=632463 time=1676931401 user_id=6560]
[/quote]

Same here.

Superology

05 Mar 2023

There is everything except music and interesting drum beat. "3 bad brothers" is another story.

• Information