(synthwave/electroclash) 112 Cm Synths Are Yelling Again (2014)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mbfrancis

01 Dec 2022

Hey everyone--

I decided to put out all the music I write for licensing in the 2000s and 2010s. Here's the first single which was done entirely in Reason with Thors and TR-707 Samples. Kind of like Fischer Spooner. Enjoy.

Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

mbfrancis

01 Dec 2022

[deleted - sorry double post somehow]
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

crimsonwarlock

02 Dec 2022

Very nice track. It is clearly a synthwave track, but with a nineties edge to it. I like it.

Also, who needs a Polysix Fat Bass when you have Thor :puf_bigsmile: Which might be part of the fact that it sound a smidgen more modern than the archetypal synthwave track.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

PhillipOrdonez

02 Dec 2022

Nice. Very obvious fischerspooner influence. Great job. Excellent composition, production and arrangement.

mbfrancis

02 Dec 2022

Thanks guys - I actually know thor even better now so could at least get close to as juno 106 lol.

homemadenoise

02 Dec 2022

Nice track. Synthwavy but with its own flavor. I like the little bit of glitch and stutter.

reduk

19 Dec 2022

Congratulations, realy nice track. Thor is enough when you have talent !

• Information