(Acoustic/Pop) The Quixotes: "The Invisible Singer-Writer", an album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

30 Nov 2022

That's a wrap! My last "Quixotes" album. Finally tidied up and polished off all those demos knocking around from the past few years, and they are some of the best things I ever wrote (though not mixed :lol: ). It's the final distillation on everything I've learnt about mental health in the past fifty years (tl;dl: there isn't any). I figure it's a more beautiful sign-off than the sometimes too inevitable-seeming scrap of paper on the bed-side table.

So to that end instead, here's nine great songs and three fillers! What more could any songsmith possibly achieve‽ Enjoy, or not! Either way, thank you :reason: !

Listen and buy via Bandcamp: "The Invisible Singer-Writer"

01 Hazy
02 The Nice Things
03 Next Week a New Drama
04 How to Disable Tone Live
05 Kurosawa Rain Sequence
06 One Angry Men
07 No Strings [Remix]
08 Invisible Tune
09 Stockholm Syndrome
10 I Need Your Pain
11 Grey Skies Thinking
12 Sunset on a Grey Day

There's also a live video playlist from the LIMLR2 event last week over on YouTube, featuring a selection of my favourite tracks from the album, including a special remix of Grey Skies Thinking.

Sayonara! :wave:

motuscott

30 Nov 2022

The man! the band! the songs!, the plug ins!
Take my money now!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information