(Electronica, Breakbeat) Sinai Field Mission EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Dave_The_Triffids

22 Nov 2022

I left Reason for a long while and only returned about 2 years ago, armed with a new PC and a copy of Reason 11, I was blown away with the jump from the early iterations of Reason to number 11. Anyway, here's an EP of tracks I've recently created in Reason with a little help from a Behringer TD-3, MS-1 and a Teenage Engineering OP-1. Hope you enjoy.
https://sinaifieldmission.bandcamp.com/releases

Yonatan

22 Nov 2022

Nice feel. Get 80’s kind of space game music in mind. Really love the synth sounds, feels so retro scifi but updated to modern times. Good works!

Popey
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2022

Really nice work, enjoyed every song and really good breakbeats.

Reminded me of hybrid in places 🎶

Dave_The_Triffids

23 Nov 2022

Yonatan wrote:
22 Nov 2022
Nice feel. Get 80’s kind of space game music in mind. Really love the synth sounds, feels so retro scifi but updated to modern times. Good works!
Thanks, a video game music vibe was definitely something I was going for throughout the whole EP, glad you liked it!

Dave_The_Triffids

23 Nov 2022

Popey wrote:
22 Nov 2022
Really nice work, enjoyed every song and really good breakbeats.

Reminded me of hybrid in places 🎶
Thanks, glad you liked it. I hadn't really noticed the Hybrid comparison until now..!!

Superology

24 Nov 2022

This sound reminds me of Rom Di Prisco, one of my favourite music producers. :puf_smile:

Harmen

25 Nov 2022

very nice and safe.

• Information