(Pop, Electronic, Ballad)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
dakta

04 Nov 2022

Thought I'd make a post here of something I've had in the works, still needs a lot of work on the polish.

Not sure on style, it's quite soft - pop, electronic but some traditional work in there too. Definitely not going to be everyone's cuppa but interested in comment.

zicolafaille

14 Nov 2022

It's good to hear something else than electro music. Sometimes you forget that you can do anything with Reason.
I like the general atmosphere, the arrangement. You don't need to do a lot to make something good... But there are 2 criticisms I wanted to make.
- The first one is that it's very frustrating not to have a melody on top of everything. There is something missing.
- The second criticism is the same as the first one. The chords go round and round. Cm-Eb and when finally the light comes on with an Ab, we immediately go back to a Cm. It's as if we can't get out of the loop. If there had been a voice to break this monotony, it would be less "serious".
Good continuation.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Information