(Jungle, Atmospheric D&B) arthur - for grandma (RBM Remix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
killhamster

03 Nov 2022

I've been away for travel and then illness, then more travel, and haven't had lots of time to make music. This is one of two things that were making any progress, and I sat down and forced myself to finish (mostly, i think) it recently. It might need a little more polish, and if so I'm welcoming feedback :puf_bigsmile:

Popey
Competition Winner

03 Nov 2022

Love the breaks on this and it sure has plenty of energy. Sounded good to me when listening at normal levels and only comment was it did feel a bit busy when i turned it up real loud. Perhaps a bit of work on the mix may help but it only needs a few minor tweaks in my opinion to some of the top end elements (high frequency content).

killhamster

06 Nov 2022

Popey wrote:
03 Nov 2022
only needs a few minor tweaks in my opinion to some of the top end elements (high frequency content).
Thanks for the heads up! I have pretty severe tinnitus so my high frequency hearing is pretty messed up and I tend to miss this and have to go back from time to time to fix botched EQ. I gave it the car test and found that yeah, the high end content is a bit fatiguing so I'll be going back and fixing that shortly.

• Information