(Electronic, electronic rock, dream pop) "Lucien Beyond Sorrow"

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

01 Nov 2022

Hello. Finally, after a few months, I have been able to continue, adding a new song to this project.

It is a first version, because in the future we will see if we form a band and all these songs will have a new version with lyrics, and some extra arrangements.

I have only used Reason, and its own internal instruments, no hardware or any other software. If anyone is curious, I'll post photos of the rack I've used.

As for the influences on this track: Moby, Rone, Au Reovir Simone, Kid Francescoli, L'Impératrice, Jarre... etc

Popey
Competition Winner

03 Nov 2022

Eusantis wrote:
01 Nov 2022
Hello. Finally, after a few months, I have been able to continue, adding a new song to this project.

It is a first version, because in the future we will see if we form a band and all these songs will have a new version with lyrics, and some extra arrangements.

I have only used Reason, and its own internal instruments, no hardware or any other software. If anyone is curious, I'll post photos of the rack I've used.

As for the influences on this track: Moby, Rone, Au Reovir Simone, Kid Francescoli, L'Impératrice, Jarre... etc

Sounds good to me. I only know moby from your influences but could see shades of him in this.

crimsonwarlock

03 Nov 2022

-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Eusantis

04 Nov 2022

A lot of thanks, Popey and crimsonwarlock. Very nice words, Yoda! :puf_smile:

integerpoet

04 Nov 2022

It made me think of Mike Oldfield. Because I am older than dirt. Regardless, I liked it.

Eusantis

04 Nov 2022

Thank you very much for your appreciation too, integerpoet. The problem with Mike Oldfield is that he was the favorite musician of the girl who broke my heart and almost made me fall into depression, almost a year ago. In fact this has been the first track I've been able to do since then. I know you're right, but I've had Oldfield banished ever since, hahaha.

Eusantis

17 Nov 2022

Here you have it in streaming, if you prefer...

• Information