(Trance/House) Sound Amulet

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

06 Oct 2022

Hello!
After few changes I decided to upload this version.
I hate when I start to make different arrangements of the song to see which one is better and at the end all sounds the same (not good enough) 😁
This one is the latest (the shortest) version of my new track.
Enjoy!

Popey
Competition Winner

09 Oct 2022

This is wicked. Nice trance melody to kick off before breaking into a very funky tune.
Really enjoyed this👍

Mattvank

09 Oct 2022

Great video! Thats what i want to see than i go over the horizon into a blackhole!
Extraordinary use of Spire and ECF42. Well mixed
The melody reminds me on classic Amiga Games like the First Samurai theme Turrican 2. Superb!

For me it could be a little bit faster. A bit more energytic.

Well done!

Wav-E

09 Oct 2022

Popey wrote:
09 Oct 2022
This is wicked. Nice trance melody to kick off before breaking into a very funky tune.
Really enjoyed this👍
thanks i appreciate it,
yes a bit contrast in this track, it was a challenge to make that changes :)

Mattvank wrote:
09 Oct 2022
Great video! Thats what i want to see than i go over the horizon into a blackhole!
Extraordinary use of Spire and ECF42. Well mixed
The melody reminds me on classic Amiga Games like the First Samurai theme Turrican 2. Superb!

For me it could be a little bit faster. A bit more energytic.

Well done!
thanks a lot, it is a simple video ,actually 3 screen shots from the track + some fx ;)
About the track, I tried to be faster, but for this arrangement, beat and the label needs this tempo is better to be between 120-125bpm. Of course when I make a remake, a faster version 130-140bpm (that I think will be better too) I will change the beat and make more trancy atmosphere between the melodies
:-)
Thank you for listening to the track!

jonnyretina

12 Oct 2022

Wav-E wrote:
06 Oct 2022
Hello!
After few changes I decided to upload this version.
I hate when I start to make different arrangements of the song to see which one is better and at the end all sounds the same (not good enough) 😁
This one is the latest (the shortest) version of my new track.
Enjoy!

I thought this was excellent, really well put together :thumbs_up:

Synthopathe

14 Oct 2022

Sounds and looks great. Really enjoyed the song and the visuals. The song has really well interacting sounds (good sound design) and sounds well mixed and arranged to me. Good work!

aeox
Competition Winner

15 Oct 2022

Nice overall mix and track. Unexpectedly, the visuals were quite enjoyable! Maybe I'm biased, because Reason.. maybe :D

Keep it up dude!

• Information