(Indietronica) Cosmic Order

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jonnyretina

23 Sep 2022

10 track LP of Electronic/Alternative songs made with Reason :reason:

Last edited by jonnyretina on 29 Sep 2022, edited 2 times in total.

jonnyretina

27 Sep 2022

Made using Viral Outbreak ReFill, Polysix and MonoPoly REs, some Vengeance samples, Europa and BV-512.

Propellerhands

28 Sep 2022

That's what I call indie-pop-tronica (I just made it up!) :D Not sure I like it as a genre but music is definitely interesting and beautiful.
"Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great." - stillifegaijin on Reason

jonnyretina

29 Sep 2022

Propellerhands wrote:
28 Sep 2022
That's what I call indie-pop-tronica (I just made it up!) :D Not sure I like it as a genre but music is definitely interesting and beautiful.
Cheers for this! I've updated the genre in the title but omitted the pop, as my music ain't popular! :D

Interesting and beautiful is some wonderful feedback, thanks so much for listening.

Wav-E

05 Oct 2022

Intresting melodic album, I didn´t listen to all tracks, but I will for sure, some of the tracks are more ambient, some more electronic ;)
Intresting vocal, I have the feeling in some tracks the vocal is a bit low I mean a bit quiet, but still sounds great
:thumbs_up:

jonnyretina

06 Oct 2022

Wav-E wrote:
05 Oct 2022
Intresting melodic album, I didn´t listen to all tracks, but I will for sure, some of the tracks are more ambient, some more electronic ;)
Intresting vocal, I have the feeling in some tracks the vocal is a bit low I mean a bit quiet, but still sounds great
:thumbs_up:
Thanks for listening, I'm really happy with some of the melodies in there. It's actually a bit experimental in places but I tried my best to keep it sweet to listen to; in an indie sort of way :thumbs_up:

The vocals were mixed lower in some tracks for deliberate effect and then more upfront on others where it suited direct lyrics; likewise with how much or little I vocoded and manipulated the vocal. I've tried to keep a nice blend throughout so it works listening to all the way through, essentially as an other-worldly concept album about our so-called reality...

• Information