(Raw analogy synth styled) - Scandinavia

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction

Post 15 Sep 2022

Another track using Transcendent 2000 for all sounds.
I wanted to do 3 tracks with Transcendent. That was my goal. And now I've done so.

I might make some changes to the track later on. I'm gonna let it rest for a couple of days before I return to it.

”Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great.” Quote by RT user stillifegaijin.

TritoneAddiction

Post 17 Sep 2022

Updated the mix (and song name). Pretty sure this is the final version.
”Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great.” Quote by RT user stillifegaijin.

Bloma

Post 19 Sep 2022

Gorgeous melodies and synth sounds. Ooh that arpeggio that comes in is like a blossoming carnivorous flower. Fuckin dig this.

TritoneAddiction

Post 19 Sep 2022

Bloma wrote:
19 Sep 2022
Gorgeous melodies and synth sounds. Ooh that arpeggio that comes in is like a blossoming carnivorous flower. Fuckin dig this.
Thanks Bloma. Sometimes it's nice to really limit yourself to one instrument, especially with these smaller more limited synths. You really get to know a synth is all about.
For some reason I feel some sort of Björkish vibe during that arpeggio part. I can imagine hearing her non rhythmic voice floating around over that part. :puf_smile:

• Information