[R'n'B] "Reset" - Reflexion X

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

Post 29 Aug 2022

Reset_500.png

My latest. Reason 12. The song is finished now, ready for the people to enjoy, so feel free to enjoy, cheers...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FrankJaeger

Post 06 Sep 2022

Does the RnB stand for Rhythm and Blues like it does here in the US? If so this is a VERY different sound than what I'm used to. However, it's still a nice sounding track. Good work.
GED Aggro
Producer, Rapper, Songwriter, Worst DIY Mixing Engineer currently living on earth... :lol:

Heigen5

Post 10 Sep 2022

FrankJaeger wrote:
06 Sep 2022
Does the RnB stand for Rhythm and Blues like it does here in the US? If so this is a VERY different sound than what I'm used to. However, it's still a nice sounding track. Good work.
Well, I think it is more of an Electronic-Synth-Pop with a bit of some R'n'B flavor in the rhythm-wise. But yeah, the sound of it is a bit unusual indeed. But I like how it turned out.
Big thanks for listening to it and I'm glad you liked it, cheers! :cool:

• Information