(Indie Pop) Port Streets - I Know You Know

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mbfrancis

16 Aug 2022

Hey everyone--

Keeping up my run of new releases every 4 weeks, here's an angry but fun pop song called "I Know You Know," tracked in Reason.

Available everywhere: https://songwhip.com/port-streets/i-know-you-know

Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

jjpscott01

18 Aug 2022

I love this style of music being done in Reason. Very cool track, well written, and I really like the lyrics. Well done sir!
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X5 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

jjpscott01

18 Aug 2022

BTW. Just went to your Spotify page and checked out your other stuff. Consider me a fan. Do you record and mix everything in Reason?
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X5 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

homemadenoise

18 Aug 2022

That is a great catchy pop song. It all sounds good and stays interesting.

Uman's

20 Aug 2022

Much better mixed than the previous one I had listened to.

excellent ! Perfect song !
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

raymondh

20 Aug 2022

Very catchy, cool, nicely produced and great lyrics!!

mbfrancis

25 Aug 2022

Thanks all, sorry I've been offline.
jjpscott01 wrote:
18 Aug 2022
BTW. Just went to your Spotify page and checked out your other stuff. Consider me a fan. Do you record and mix everything in Reason?
Yeah, although I collab with tons of people so we send WAV files back and forth. But on this the male + gang vocals, acoustics, keyboards, and bass were all tracked in Reason.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

• Information