[TECHNO] PRESS RED NOW - DISCO SUCKS

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

07 Aug 2022

An experimental idea here. This is PRESS RED NOW

The bass-line is Arturia's DX7... with a preset I cooked up from INIT. The bass-line starts off totally dry and then brings in a little verb and delay. I used the DX7 because I am playing around with FM and have tried FM8 and Algorithm and wanted to see what I could cook up with the DX7. Trying to decide if I need/want Tracktion F'em, but I do like what I can get out of Arturia's DX7.

The kick is D16's Punchbox. A kick I made from scratch in there.

For the drums I've been playing around with 7/8 time-signature rides, hats and tambourine etc. That time signature, bunched up with 4/4 kicks gives everything a strange out-of-control feel - yet it's all tight as.
Check my Soundcloud:

Uman's

20 Aug 2022

In France, we have a popular title called "la danse des canards". (the dance of the ducks)

:lol:

All the sounds used are very surprising ! Some really look like ducks ! :puf_bigsmile:
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

• Information