Matt van K - Mahadöh (80s, Trance)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Aug 2022

Nice work, really like the vocal on this and the progression is great.

Mattvank

05 Jun 2023

And here is an updated club mix of it. :)

selig
RE Developer

05 Jun 2023

Mattvank wrote:
05 Jun 2023
Wow, it may just be me but the mix on this version feels so much better - talking just about the balances and tones you got on this mix vs the original/official mix. Nice work on both, but IMO this one really shines!
Selig Audio, LLC

JC1

05 Jun 2023

selig wrote:
05 Jun 2023
Mattvank wrote:
05 Jun 2023
Wow, it may just be me but the mix on this version feels so much better
Nah it's not just you Selig, it's me too. The difference we're talking here is night and day.
I wasn't quite into this when I just listened to the first version, but by the second version, now it's a great track!!
The snare is delicious too if I do say so. We've heard two very tasty ones tonight! I'm sure there's more hiding around here somewhere too!

Someone mentioned progression earlier too and yeh I like how this one does that throughout. I don't think it's the easiest thing to do with these sorts of styles so the author has done extremely well to keep me listening to the end of the track! 😂✌️👍
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

Mattvank

05 Jun 2023

Thanks for listening. I am satisfied too with the result. Sometimes, the flow during a production is allways there.
My wife listen to the orginal song a lot. That´s why i thought to make a clubmix. Now i will rest a few days and will listen to music from others. :-)

Mattvank

09 Jun 2023

@Selig @Jc1 would it be okay if i use your critics for the bandcamp comments? Of course with a notice to your music. :D

I

• Information