(Drum & Bass) arthur - mozaic (RBM's Crimewave Mix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
killhamster

26 Jul 2022

Kind of a little preview here. I've been mixing a lo-fi hip hop album for a friend and he wanted a remix for his lead single so I banged this out over the course of a few days. Naturally I completely dissected and destroyed it, because to me a good remix is highly transformative. Anyway, for the folks here (and a few other places) this is how it turned out:

jakrbt

29 Jul 2022

FIrst off.....nice work! Love the intro! Reminds me of the opening for Twilight Zone or something similar. I really enjoy how sinister the entire track sounds. The harsh bass lines, the sinister tones in teh background and of course all in typical DnB fashion! Could definitely see listening to this hauling ass down the highway! Excellent work!
"Without music, life would be a mistake.” —Friedrich Nietzsche

strangers
Competition Winner

02 Aug 2022

I always enjoy this style especially since it's nothing something I'd be able to pull off. You've got a solid arrangement and mix. Overall, really nice work. I'd be curious to hear what the original sounds like.

Popey
Competition Winner

03 Aug 2022

really cool DNB. breaks are cool and the bassline is fat and tight. great work

killhamster

04 Aug 2022

Thanks all, I'd just been to a Dieselboy show and felt really inspired to do some D&B, glad it's turned out well!
strangers wrote:
02 Aug 2022
I'd be curious to hear what the original sounds like.
My buddy just put out the single, the original can be found here.

I banged out another D&B remix for him a couple days later, but I'm sitting on that one until it's released.

• Information