[TECHNO] BRAIN TEASE

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

14 Jul 2022

Ok... here's BRAIN TEASE.... this one has quite a bit of my time and attention to mix it down properly.

There is a theme here... it's all based around a bunch of weird sounds you can get from a guitar amp... like feedback, hums, clicks, bumps, hi-pitch squeaks, bleeps, warps, electrical hums, recording audio through it etc. I looped the results, tuned them, morphed them, reversed them, over emphasised them, compressed them, added delay, verb, gates, you name it I added it etc. Anyway... was fun to try it... and the end result is all quite raw, intentionally noisy in places, yet kept under control.

The usual VST culprits are here... Kick 2 for the kick.

2C Breeze for verb. Tekturon and Relayer, Echoboy, and also RS Echo for different flavours of delay.

And some hardware... like my Behringer RD-9 for drums.

I took talking bit from a Radio 4 documentary about weird electrical devices that you could attach to your brain to give you a high.
Check my Soundcloud:

PhillipOrdonez

15 Jul 2022

Cool tech house number, danc

Popey
Competition Winner

16 Jul 2022

cool track, really nice groove moving this forward.

• Information