Psytrance

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
User avatar
Wav-E
Posts: 219
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 23 Jun 2022

Hi to all,

this is my newest track

The melody is ca. 3months old, made on the midi keyboard (the end of the track - piano)



User avatar
wendylou
Posts: 332
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Saint Joseph, MO

Post 24 Jun 2022

Nice, easily a soundtrack to a film by the same name :puf_smile:
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

Popey
Posts: 1255
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 25 Jun 2022

quality tune. there is something about good psy trance i really enjoy, probably should listen to more.

User avatar
Uman's
Posts: 264
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Location: France

Post 26 Jun 2022

Hi

As soon as I hear notes that build and bring a melody, I say thank you!

I like the way the ideas flow together while maintaining the melodic theme.

Nice done !
- Ex member of the forum "Reason France" -

User avatar
Wav-E
Posts: 219
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 27 Jun 2022

Uman's wrote:
26 Jun 2022
Hi

As soon as I hear notes that build and bring a melody, I say thank you!

I like the way the ideas flow together while maintaining the melodic theme.

Nice done !
thanks, 99% of my track have my own melodies, no matter which style/music genre
:thumbup:
Popey wrote:
25 Jun 2022
quality tune. there is something about good psy trance i really enjoy, probably should listen to more.
thank you, this is not 100% like usual psytrance track (but some sort of full-on psytrance)
If you like this, you shoud check Full-On psytrance tracks :-)
wendylou wrote:
24 Jun 2022
Nice, easily a soundtrack to a film by the same name :puf_smile:
thank you :thumbup:
I am preparing the melodies from my childhood plus this one for an orchestral soundtrack project or 2-3 diffrent tracks, but if will be verry difficult.

User avatar
Uman's
Posts: 264
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Location: France

Post 27 Jun 2022

Wav-E wrote:
27 Jun 2022


thanks, 99% of my track have my own melodies, no matter which style/music genre
:thumbup:
I am also in this case !

I also like to search for the melody and my songs are often built up by including several
styles in the same track, like you did. ;)
- Ex member of the forum "Reason France" -

User avatar
Wav-E
Posts: 219
Joined: 22 Nov 2017
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 29 Jun 2022

Uman's wrote:
27 Jun 2022
Wav-E wrote:
27 Jun 2022


thanks, 99% of my track have my own melodies, no matter which style/music genre
:thumbup:
I am also in this case !

I also like to search for the melody and my songs are often built up by including several
styles in the same track, like you did. ;)
If it´s ok for you, can you send me a link to hear some of your tracks or demo tracks?

Thanks :-)

thedjjudah
Posts: 122
Joined: 02 Dec 2016

Post 29 Jun 2022

This is very good indeed! I really like trance and the piano ending is gold. You should get this mastered and released.

User avatar
Uman's
Posts: 264
Joined: 17 Jun 2015
Location: France

Post 30 Jun 2022

Wav-E wrote:
29 Jun 2022


If it´s ok for you, can you send me a link to hear some of your tracks or demo tracks?

Thanks :-)
All my compositions are a mixture of genres.
https://soundcloud.com/dibongo-1

It was sometimes more frank as in the end of this track there:



I changed my style for a long time over my songs like successive sequences,
but it's also because I'm still looking for myself.
Now even if I mix genres it remains spread throughout a track.
- Ex member of the forum "Reason France" -

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests