(Electronica) Stormborn - Functional Delinquent

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chris_ocon

05 Jun 2022

Hi Everyone! :puf_smile:

Long time lurker but I haven't posted much. I'm grateful for this community as I have learned a ton from it! I've been using Reason since version 5, now using 12. For years it has been my only DAW, although recently I have purchased Ableton and I'm starting to use that with RRP..

Anyways, after 10 years of messing around I'm taking my music production more seriously and finishing songs. Here is my recently completed tune called Stormborn. It's a long slow build with a lot of textures. It was inspired by an experience I had hitting a mental health rock bottom.

This tune is done but I would love some honest feedback on any aspect as I move forward finishing new songs.

Thanks for your time!!
-Chris

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2022

This is very cool. Sorry to hear about your mental health problems, it can affect anyone. Hope your in a better place now.

Chris_ocon

05 Jun 2022

Thanks Popey I appreciate it! I've made a lot of changes and things get a little better ever day.

• Information