[techno] Rising Night Wave - No One Knows (WIP) + Malicious (WIP)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

23 May 2022

new song. created it today.
some sort of dissonant and twisted techno.
let's say like in jeff millses way.

song is actually finished. only i am not sure if loudness faders are set properly.
i was a bit tired and hurried up with finishing this song. so maybe faders are not set properly.
so this is why WIP. i shall sleep over this song and check it tomorrw.

about song's message:
i am talking about that no one knows how this place was created we are living in - the space - the universe.
in vein: action -> reaction. and then who/what created that action. and again... who created THAT action. and so on.
no one knows how it began. fu***d up thing. only we all know that we all are captured here in this universe.
sadly... in bad universe. universe it self is destructive. so are we people. sadly enough.

this type of music - this style of techno is tipically without vocals.
but i anyway added them. it's only one phrase: "these dreams".
i found them to fit perfectly into this song.

okey. enough with talking. here is the song:

please leave some comments.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

EDIT/PS: here is the other second song. i have made it this nihgt. i could not sleep so i was working on it. here it is:

Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information