[techno] Elevated Lines ep

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rorystorm

22 May 2022

Four techno tracks I've been working on over the last couple of months. Think I've been watching Oscar from Underdog toooooo much.

RTFX

22 May 2022

This.Is.Techno.
You paid good attention to Oscar haha.
All tracks sound great and are festival or club ready. At least, through my speakers and headphone. Dont know how it will sound on a set of 100000 watt speakers.
I think pretty good. Your lowend has little to none rumble. Whoops, I meant mud.
Pretty dark tracks.
Sinusoid stands out for me.
I totally dig the dark sound (saw pads gave me chills) with the contrast of those bells from 03:00.
Picturing myself in a dark tunnel of terror with the bells being the light ahead of it.
Please continue making music like this.
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Popey
Competition Winner

22 May 2022

Really nice tracks. If i had to choose i would pick Heartbroken as my fav but liked them all.

Did i notice Oscar's turnaround trick from his recent video in Heartbroken. Something i haven't tried yet personally but worked well if so.

rorystorm

22 May 2022

ha, yes, deliberately tried a few things from his videos to see how they'd sound before I tried them out in other genres too. The turnaround I've actually been doing on my own a long time so it was nice to see it there too. Mainly did this as a genre exercise because this kind of music is quite fun to make and I've been mostly doing some quite serious stuff recently, glad to know it seems to have been successful. I like Heartbroken the best, I think, the more melodic bit at the end just fell together quite naturally - put it at the end as it had a different feel to the rest of the tracks. Thanks for your kind words!!!

• Information