[Electronic ballad pop] feedback

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
gritz

19 May 2022

80’s ish ballad be interested in any and all feedback

thedjjudah

13 Jun 2022

The songwriting and production are really good. I could see myself listening to this on the radio. The vocal, which in the context of the song does not work because it's too dry, definitely would sound 1000x better with about 40-50% delay on it.

And that's the only criticism I have with the track. Other than that, good job!

gritz

14 Jun 2022

Thank you much appreciated!!!

Hobi72

16 Jun 2022

I agree, the music is good, good potential but the voice is not adapted, at least add effects to it, remove the vibratos and equalize its level. Maybe add a snare. Rework the end.

Je suis d'accord, la musique est bonne, bon potentiel mais la voix n'est pas adaptée, au moins ajoutes-y des effets, enlève les vibratos et égalise son niveau. Peut-être ajouter une caisse claire. Retravailler la fin.

gritz

16 Jun 2022

Thanks my concern was losing the vocal in reverb and when I add pre reverb it’s seems to get lost in the track trying to get some profile to the song and couldn’t figure where a snare would fit effective so left it out

gritz

16 Jun 2022

Something like this with the snare?

Hobi72

17 Jun 2022

Yes absolutely.
You can also try other electronics snare + effects (more reverb on this snare for example) to find the best sound. This one is correct.
Do you know the plugin CLA Vocal from Waves ? I use it to spatialize (a little) the voices.

• Information