(Alternative) Reason To Fan The Flames

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rootwheel

18 May 2022

Last edited by rootwheel on 08 Jun 2022, edited 2 times in total.

rootwheel

19 May 2022

Any feedback appreciated :)
Last edited by rootwheel on 04 Jun 2022, edited 1 time in total.

strangers
Competition Winner

23 May 2022

The instrumentation, vocals and mix sound great. The only recommendation I'd have is focusing on having the chorus pop more. There aren't any dynamics between the verse and chorus. I feel like that could really raise the chorus up nicely. Other than that, I really liked this. Nice work!

rootwheel

26 May 2022

strangers wrote:
23 May 2022
The instrumentation, vocals and mix sound great. The only recommendation I'd have is focusing on having the chorus pop more. There aren't any dynamics between the verse and chorus. I feel like that could really raise the chorus up nicely. Other than that, I really liked this. Nice work!
Thanks for the reply and positive remarks! Yes, you're right about the choruses - I probably should have stripped the verses down a bit more and then bolstered the choruses within the arrangements - perhaps with some harmonies, as the backing vocals are all either just doubles or octaves; and I probably laid the BVs on too heavily in the verses too. One of the things I need to work on more is managing the hype levels through a track so it goes up and down a bit better like a rollercoaster :)

Thanks so much for listening and taking the time to feedback.

• Information