(Disco Funk) Rock Me Like You Rock the Floor

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Seckin

15 Apr 2022

Hi folks,
Here's a lil funk I came up with.
Cheers.

If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

Uman's

16 Apr 2022

Hi

Guy, you are ready to top radio !

You reach mine sure !

Thanks for this song ! :clap:
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

Seckin

17 Apr 2022

Ahh, thank you! I don't think it's near that good, but thank you for your comment!
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

Uman's

18 Apr 2022

I just re-listened to your track and I don't think less ! :clap:
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

Popey
Competition Winner

18 Apr 2022

That is very groovy. Everything is spot on in my opinion, quality track.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

18 Apr 2022

Yeah this track really rocks. The beat is solid, the production is very detailed and balanced and the vocals are well processed. The genre suits my teacup also, even if a little too happy for my tastes. I'd only point out a minor thing: during the chorus I would put some backing vocals and maybe some keys/pads to enhance the "chorusness" of the section, because it sounds like the chorus is a chorus only composition-wide and I think it would benefit of being chorus also because wall-of-sound-ness.

I don't know If what I wrote makes any sense, but great track nevertheless. Looking for more of this from you!

tomusurp

19 Apr 2022

I really don't like this.....eek, actually I really like the mixing on this. It sounds quite pure and the elements are playing well together. Even though I don't normally listen to this genre, if this played at a party or something, yes I would get up and dance. And I like the two women from the video that were about to kiss :thumbup:
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/@usurptom
https://www.usurptom.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

• Information