(Melodic Ambient) - Constellation

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

13 Apr 2022

All sounds stem from Macro Multi-Model Synthesizer.
They are all drenched in effects. Desmodus, The Animus Shimmerverb Ensemble, Echo, Synapse DR-1 Deep Reverb are some of the ones I've used.

Last edited by TritoneAddiction on 16 Apr 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Uman's

14 Apr 2022

I think I would have liked more the track without the annoying kick reverb ! :puf_bigsmile:
In its place, I would have liked something like a rain stick.
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2022

Uman's wrote:
14 Apr 2022
I think I would have liked more the track without the annoying kick reverb ! :puf_bigsmile:
In its place, I would have liked something like a rain stick.
Ok. Thanks for the listen.

strangers
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2022

I like the kick as it is. It gives this uneasy sense of urgency throughout the song. Everything sounds really crisp on this. Nice work. I wasn't familiar with Desmodus. Going to have to give that a trial since it seems up my alley.

Uman's

16 Apr 2022

It's curious this difference of point of view, I find that the kick spoils everything.
that's a practical forum ! :clap:
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

17 Apr 2022

strangers wrote:
16 Apr 2022
I like the kick as it is. It gives this uneasy sense of urgency throughout the song. Everything sounds really crisp on this. Nice work. I wasn't familiar with Desmodus. Going to have to give that a trial since it seems up my alley.
Thanks. Yeah Desmodus is pretty cool. Definitely does something that other reverbs don't do. If you're looking for endless reverb tails it's perfect. The best thing is how it reponds to midi. If you play a melody, even though the different notes ring together in the reverb tail to a certain extent. It seems they automatically fade away making room for the new notes to ring out, if that makes sense. While the last note played rings out FOREVER (unless you stop it yourself). Listen to my recent track Reincarnated to get an understanding of what I mean. Melody at 0:19-1:07. Same with the part at 1:08-1:38.

• Information