New Ambient Music from Giles Reaves

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
selig
RE Developer

11 Apr 2022

Hi all, I haven't done a lot of new music over the past years, so I'm excited to share a song from an upcoming project I did with a long time friend and musical collaborator Tony Gerber. Here is the first 'single' from that project:

Of course we did this entirely in Reason, but using 99% live sounds and hardware synths for everything, and mastered by the esteemed Bob Olhsson. This is the first official full project in my new studio space, Northwoods House of Sound and Fun, and my return to the drum kit on my own projects!
Video was shot in the forest around the studio here. The album should be out by first week of May.

We are also doing a show in Black Mountain NC May 7 at the White Horse if anyone is in the area - tons of creative mostly eclectic and electronic based artists are playing that festival and we are all glad to get back to playing live after a few years of streaming concerts etc.
https://mountainskies.live
https://www.whitehorseblackmountain.com
Selig Audio, LLC

rgdaniel

11 Apr 2022

From the early days of the Lottery here in Canada, my "what would you do if you won" dream was to set up a world class recording studio in the deep woods. You're living the dream! :)

strangers
Competition Winner

11 Apr 2022

The song is very soothing and relaxing. The production is top notch, too, but that was expected.

The studio looks awesome. Looks like a great place to let creativity run wild.

Biolumin3sc3nt

11 Apr 2022

Very Cool. Love the vibe of the Studio more and more too. Nice Job!

challism

11 Apr 2022

This is great! Thanks for sharing it with us, Giles. I particularly love the percussion on this track.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Quarmat
Competition Winner

13 Apr 2022

rgdaniel wrote:
11 Apr 2022
From the early days of the Lottery here in Canada, my "what would you do if you won" dream was to set up a world class recording studio in the deep woods. You're living the dream! :)
the exact same thought applies to me as well.

Amazing studio, Giles.

Uman's

14 Apr 2022

It's a studio like this that I need !

Nice music and zen place.

Thx a lot for sharing.
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

• Information