[Beat] Charred Heart

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
eXode

20 Mar 2022

Title: Charred Heart
Style: Beat/Future Bass (?)
BPM: 150
Time: 2 min 3 sec

Last edited by eXode on 27 Mar 2022, edited 1 time in total.

Billy+

21 Mar 2022

Cool track

strangers
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2022

I like the chill vibe of this song, especially the second half of the song. Were any of your prior refills used on this or all new sounds?

eXode

22 Mar 2022

strangers wrote:
21 Mar 2022
I like the chill vibe of this song, especially the second half of the song. Were any of your prior refills used on this or all new sounds?
Thanks. These are all new sounds as far as I can remember. There are two custom piano patches (based on FSB), one octave piano and another kind of lo-fi piano for the arpeggio part. The bass is a custom combinator and atmosphere/pad is another combinator. The drum kit is also custom/tweaked from the FSB. There's a custom reverb combinator that I built that was kind of inspired by valhalla supermassive.

So all in all there's just 4 sounds in there, plus the drums. And then a custom mid-side mastering combinator effect.

• Information