[lofi trip hop/indie]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
rorystorm

18 Mar 2022

written and recorded Saturday 12/3/22 - vocals, some drum samples and loops. Wanted to try making an album using just one synth so I used Macro, got to know it real well.
It's late summer/early autumn here in Aotearoa so you can hear the cicadas giving it their all through out.
Has quite a boxy feel and the vocal levels are all over the shop but that's more interesting that something completely generic and shiny. Right?
I've got Covid rn and in a bit of a shit headspace generally so if you want to hear something to distract you from the pandemic and anti vaxx stupidity and the Ukraine and climate change and the upcoming dystopia and the fact everything's quite fucked these days, well that's all I've been writing about sorry!!

Uman's

23 Mar 2022

Hi

I like the atmosphere, it reminds me of an old band !

(Called "Propaganda")

Thx for sharing
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

rorystorm

24 Mar 2022

Thanks, I'll give them a listen

Uman's

24 Mar 2022

The group Propaganda had a short career and presented itself as an UFO in the
musical production of the time, by its modernity. (1984)

Their album "a secret wish" is a marvel and was an absolute hit.

they also did more "dance" things but this song in particular, could look like you :

(see how close the singer's voice is to what you proposed.)

- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

• Information