(House) Feel Better

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
PhillipOrdonez

28 Feb 2022

The latest.

Popey
Competition Winner

28 Feb 2022

Cool track as always Mr O.

PhillipOrdonez

28 Feb 2022

Fangs for checking as always, Tim!

sudio

02 Mar 2022

Yes thats really a cool track. Good work !

PhillipOrdonez

03 Mar 2022

sudio wrote:
02 Mar 2022
Yes thats really a cool track. Good work !
Thanks for checking it out, Sudio!

PhillipOrdonez

05 Mar 2022

nooomy wrote:
05 Mar 2022
Tight mix and nice vocals!
Takk for checking it out, noomy!

tomusurp

13 Mar 2022

Sounds quite professional. Great drum sounds and wonderful rhythms. What's on your mastering chain?
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/c/TomUsurp
https://www.tomusurp.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

PhillipOrdonez

14 Mar 2022

Tomeo55 wrote:
13 Mar 2022
Sounds quite professional. Great drum sounds and wonderful rhythms. What's on your mastering chain?
Thanks for checking it out, Tomeo55.
On my mastering chain there's some distortion, some eq, some multiband compression, and some limiting :)

Uman's

14 Mar 2022

Hi

It's true that it sounds very professional.
Now I find that the bit lacks a bit of variations and the piano at the end is too shy.
But listening, it's really detail.

Very good work !
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

PhillipOrdonez

14 Mar 2022

Uman's wrote:
14 Mar 2022
Hi

It's true that it sounds very professional.
Now I find that the bit lacks a bit of variations and the piano at the end is too shy.
But listening, it's really detail.

Very good work !
Merci beaucoup pour l'ecute, Uman!
C'est minimalistique, you know? So there is not much variation 😃

Uman's

14 Mar 2022

C'est gentil parler Français.
I think you have a real talent, but I was just waiting for something using fewer loops ! :lol:

visheshl

14 Mar 2022

Ok so as far as I think....this track is exactly like the kind of music i would hear in the background when I go to a nice bar to have a few drinks...which is both a good and the bad...bad because it makes the artist anonymous... because noone really wants to find out who the artist is because it's well the music playing in the background while you do what you do...have a few drinks, talk with friends etc....the good is that the artist would have to be pretty big for a good bar or restaurant to play your music in the background while people are chilling...so...both good and bad there...

PhillipOrdonez

14 Mar 2022

Uman's wrote:
14 Mar 2022
I think you have a real talent, but I was just waiting for something using fewer loops ! :lol:
I made my own loops, though. Does that count? 😂

PhillipOrdonez

14 Mar 2022

visheshl wrote:
14 Mar 2022
Ok so as far as I think....this track is exactly like the kind of music i would hear in the background when I go to a nice bar to have a few drinks...which is both a good and the bad...bad because it makes the artist anonymous... because noone really wants to find out who the artist is because it's well the music playing in the background while you do what you do...have a few drinks, talk with friends etc....the good is that the artist would have to be pretty big for a good bar or restaurant to play your music in the background while people are chilling...so...both good and bad there...
Haha, thanks for checking it out, Visheshl 👍

visheshl

14 Mar 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
14 Mar 2022
visheshl wrote:
14 Mar 2022
👍 I guess I'm saying you're pretty big to be featured as the Music of big bars and restaurants...i hope you didn't take it otherwise...

PhillipOrdonez

14 Mar 2022

visheshl wrote:
14 Mar 2022
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
14 Mar 2022

👍 I guess I'm saying you're pretty big to be featured as the Music of big bars and restaurants...i hope you didn't take it otherwise...
Oh yeah, no worries at all! 👍

Uman's

14 Mar 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
14 Mar 2022
Uman's wrote:
14 Mar 2022
I made my own loops, though. Does that count? 😂
Sure it count ! :lol:
But beware of abuse ! :puf_bigsmile:

raymondh

26 Mar 2022

Very nice track. Only suggestion is I think the open high hat is quite prominent and forward in the mix, overshadowing your nice piano line (to my ears anyway)? Everything else sounds nicely balanced, and a very cool arrangement.

PhillipOrdonez

26 Mar 2022

raymondh wrote:
26 Mar 2022
Very nice track. Only suggestion is I think the open high hat is quite prominent and forward in the mix, overshadowing your nice piano line (to my ears anyway)? Everything else sounds nicely balanced, and a very cool arrangement.
Thank you for listening and providing feedback Raymond! I may have gone a bit overboard with the hat 😅

Quarmat
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2022

Dope track as usual. The bounce is solid and makes you move, very elegant and balanced piano and the bass is just superb: fat, crunchy and walking. The vocals are top notch produced, too. Where they come from?

Great track!

PhillipOrdonez

26 Mar 2022

Quarmat wrote:
26 Mar 2022
Dope track as usual. The bounce is solid and makes you move, very elegant and balanced piano and the bass is just superb: fat, crunchy and walking. The vocals are top notch produced, too. Where they come from?

Great track!
Thanks Quarmat! The vocals are from loopcloud. I probably processed them quite a bit on top of the already great quality.

raymondh

27 Mar 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
26 Mar 2022
raymondh wrote:
26 Mar 2022
Thank you for listening and providing feedback Raymond! I may have gone a bit overboard with the hat 😅
Not much, it really does sound good! :)

rare_shadow
Competition Winner

05 Apr 2022

Sounds very fat and professional. Great work!

PhillipOrdonez

05 Apr 2022

rare_shadow wrote:
05 Apr 2022
Sounds very fat and professional. Great work!
Thanks for checking it out, rare_shadow!

• Information