(Melodic Techno) Fragile

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
LaudusDeWire

15 Jan 2022

Hey,

just finished my new album with reason 11. Release will be in February.

More than happy to hear your thoughts :puf_smile:

All the best
Claudius
Soundcloud

:reason: R12 | 🎹 Sequential Pro 3 | 🥁 Arturia Drum Brute Impact | 🎛 Synapse Dune 3

Popey
Competition Winner

16 Jan 2022

Sounds really cool to me. Only downside for me is they seem quite short and wanted to hear more.

Rising Night Wave

16 Jan 2022

i am listening now

1. track - the intro - is cool. great.
2. track - hu! this is amazing. i love tribal things in techno and in music. that sax is also great.
3. track is not that good as 1st and 2nd but is good anyway. that calm moment is great. a bit goa and psy. great. second part is better.
4. track is interesting after 1:23. that sounds are just amazing. they make song very deep and with feeling.
5. track is also interesting. like those background vocals. amazing! very touchy.

i like the diversity of your tracks in this release. i also stick to the diversity of my music.
overall is good what you have done. i like it. still: the 2nd song is best. i like it most.

thumbs up! great work.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

LaudusDeWire

16 Jan 2022

Thank you very much for your comments. Happy to hear you like them. :-)

@Rising Night Wave: I like your short explanations to the individual tracks. :clap:

All the best
Claudius
Soundcloud

:reason: R12 | 🎹 Sequential Pro 3 | 🥁 Arturia Drum Brute Impact | 🎛 Synapse Dune 3

• Information