(Dub techno) lkoloid

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

11 Jan 2022

Hope you enjoy my latest song!

In this song I have been experimenting with mid/side Eq to widen the hi freq sounds

Please tell me if something sounds off!

PhillipOrdonez

15 Jan 2022

The ostinato lines are overpowering and taking away from the spaciousness. They are cool, Especially the one that starts on the main break, but maybe turn them down a notch? And then use them more sparingly?

Love the bassline. You know what, 🤔 This song would benefit from a dub mix 😂

Bra jobba uansett!

nooomy

17 Jan 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
15 Jan 2022
The ostinato lines are overpowering and taking away from the spaciousness. They are cool, Especially the one that starts on the main break, but maybe turn them down a notch? And then use them more sparingly?

Love the bassline. You know what, 🤔 This song would benefit from a dub mix 😂

Bra jobba uansett!
Thank you for your feedback! Yeah in this song i was experimenting with ostinato lines and dub-techno! I will try and tone it down at bit maybe but i want it to be a change of energy in the middle of the song! Like it starts and soft and abit duby and then the breaks come and the energy is more than dubbel!
Do you think it is too intense?

Tell me if you wanna try to do a dub-mix ;)

• Information