[Electro Minimalism/Ambient] Satellites

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

jappe

09 Feb 2023

Satellites:
Minimal music meditation.
To my ears (currently a bit clogged) it sounds like well mixed from where I listen to it (KrK Rokit 8 + Krk 10" sub, concrete room)

Swarm Intelligence:
Again a hypnotic sound,no distractions allowed, nothing that sticks out in any bad way for me.

Something for a playlist@office to support focusing in chatty areas.

It works, well done.

Chizmata

10 Feb 2023

jappe wrote:
09 Feb 2023
Satellites:
Minimal music meditation.
To my ears (currently a bit clogged) it sounds like well mixed from where I listen to it (KrK Rokit 8 + Krk 10" sub, concrete room)

Swarm Intelligence:
Again a hypnotic sound,no distractions allowed, nothing that sticks out in any bad way for me.

Something for a playlist@office to support focusing in chatty areas.

It works, well done.
hey jappe, thanks for listening and the positive feedback, also in the other thread. i'm glad my mixes hold up to scrutiny :puf_smile: !

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

I finally have time to check out ya'll's stuff. It's been too cray with work and obligations. It's 1am and i gotta work tomorrow.. oh, today... but I'm having fun listening to my fellow Reasoner's creations. There's a hint of mystery here. I feel like I'm watching an 80s cop show and he's chasing down the bad guy in an abandoned building, sneaking around. So 80s!
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information