Begleitschreiben(Techno)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Mattvank

25 Nov 2021

Made with a Lenovo Miix, Sennheiser PC8 Headphones and finest RE´s :D
Hope you like it

moalla

25 Nov 2021

Nice ambienttechno, cool and relaxing and all done with this superior usb headset :clap: :lol:
yet I know what i need for the my mastering final :o :shock:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

sudio

26 Nov 2021

Good stuff. I really like the minimal approach. It is allways difficult to get something cool with very few tracks - It think you succeded !

I listened to the track with my DT-880 Pro and my self build monitor speakers. Probably there is significantly too much low freq. 30-40 Hz or so (I didn't check), but you could fix that easily, I believe. Possibly there is a hole in the freq response of the PC8 headphones

There are few Techno heads curretly in Reason - at least thats my impression. Thus keep up the good work.

Here, some Techno stoff from me, everything done in reason, maybe you like...

https://soundcloud.com/sudio-1

Mattvank

26 Nov 2021

Wow! Great stuff on your soundcloud account. Enough to play a whole set. You play live?

sudio

26 Nov 2021

Mattvank wrote:
26 Nov 2021
Wow! Great stuff on your soundcloud account. Enough to play a whole set. You play live?
Thanks a lot ! Feel free to contact me if you would like to remix, of if you need some info on how it was made or whatever.

I did play live, but this was more than ten years ago . Basically I exported all my reason files as several short audio loops and imported that in Ableton. That was a lot of work, but also great fun !!

Mattvank

27 Nov 2021

I know what you mean. A lot of 5 or 9 bars sketches here on the computer. I use a Combinator and 14/2 Mixer as standard template so that i can put them one day together and see what happens.
You should watch out for the ,,Dresden Dave Festival´´. This could be intresting for you as Live act.

Mattvank

03 Dec 2021

Maybe someone can listen to it and tell me what his ears ,,say´´. I use this time all bounced parts and do the mastering side in Cubase Elements 11.
Would you prefer the reasonmixer for this step of mixing? I´m not sure if should focus on the Reasonmixer with his extralarge EQ or if Cubase is still a ,,mastering master´´.

• Information