New Album (weird pop) Bulbous Caverns

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Bloma

Post 14 Nov 2021

This album is a collection of songs long overdue for release. Some date as far back as 2015, while others were made in 2020. Some of them were songs I thought I'd lost forever, but managed to eventually track down.

The styles range from sugary trancey pop to paranoid lo-fi hip-hop to dense industrial pop.

While being from different time periods, I was also in different locations: my wife's parents house in rural Bavaria, a farm in rural Tasmania, a townhouse in Hobart, our current apartment in Hawthorn, and my parent's house in Lilydale.

Even though the creation of this album was so scattered, I feel that the finished product is reasonably cohesive.

TritoneAddiction

Post Today

Love this track. The chorus is absolutely wonderful. Catchy (in the best way possible) yet still very dreamy and beautiful at the same time.

Just wondering. What are some of your own favorites from your work? It could be individual tracks or a particular album. I feel like diving into some Bloma stuff. Where would be a good place to start?

MarkTarlton

Post Today

This is a great track to start with! I really like all the elements you have put into it, it's got a lot of hooks, and a nice ending melody and rhythm that you incorporate. Vocals are perfect for this. Nicely done! I look forward to hearing more from you.

• Information