[TECH HOUSE] WAIT INSIDE CLUB

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

Post 04 Nov 2021

Straight down the line club track - this is 'WAIT INSIDE CLUB'.
I intentionally let things just hang around a bit too long and slowly morph - perfect for the dance floor. Nothing changes harsh like.

The bass line and melody line created in Algoritm.
The drums (except the kick) are created on my hardware Behringer RD-8 (the TR808 clone). I made the these intentionally just a little bit-crushed.
The kick is a 909 I made in Kick 2.
400+ original grooving Techno, Tech-House, House, Drum-and-Bass tracks on SoundCloud.
Produced in Reason 11 and Studio One 5 (WIndows).

danc

Post 07 Nov 2021

Version 3 uploaded - cleaned up a whole range of things. Sorted some EQ... panning... and percussion timing issues etc. Plus stripped back the kick at the beginning of some of the intersections. And I made the 808 hats a lot more raw, removing just a little too much verb - helping the overall raw feel. They aren't samples... it's my RD8 drum machine, (808 clone) so I could play around quite a bit to get them right.

I wanted this track to just get lost into its own little world... and so I pushed that formula hard.
400+ original grooving Techno, Tech-House, House, Drum-and-Bass tracks on SoundCloud.
Produced in Reason 11 and Studio One 5 (WIndows).

• Information