[sick twisted industrial techno] Rising Night Wave - Disgusting Life (WIP)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

11 Oct 2021

another sick one from me. sick twisted industrial techno.

:twisted: :thumbs_up:
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Jackjackdaw

11 Oct 2021

Nice one

Rising Night Wave

11 Oct 2021

Jackjackdaw wrote:
11 Oct 2021
Nice one
thank you
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

reark

11 Oct 2021

I like the rhythm/groove on this one, and there's some nice variation around 3:00-3:15 where you drum program a little with the non-bass elements and make that mutilated snare/clap sound brighter. I wanted to hear more of that personally. I think the murky/slimey undercurrent that permeates the whole track would be even more effective if, now and again, you let the listener briefly 'gasp for air' before you plunge them back in it. So perhaps find some moments at the end of eight bars or in bridge sections where you clear out the bass just for a little (e.g. like a DJ might with a filter). Currently, nearly all the ominous agression is coming from the lower registers. Perhaps attack the listener in the highs as well? Just some thoughts... I liked it.

soundcloud.com/reark
reark.bandcamp.com

• Information