(Trance) Twisted Acid Sherbet 130 BPM A Minor

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey
Competition Winner

03 Oct 2021

This is my second acid influenced track for the underdog challenge viewtopic.php?f=59&t=7524892

This is still work in progress so any feedback appreciated.

I have called it trance but it could be techno? i will let you decide :)

Rising Night Wave

03 Oct 2021

i like this song. if i were you i would not change anything.
except i would apply some FX reverb on drums and bass synth line. to fill the space.
otherwise song is awesome. simple, effective, likeable, lovely. hehe.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

04 Oct 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
03 Oct 2021
i like this song. if i were you i would not change anything.
except i would apply some FX reverb on drums and bass synth line. to fill the space.
otherwise song is awesome. simple, effective, likeable, lovely. hehe.
Thanks Rising Night Wave. I made a few tweaks to this and changed the ending slightly and added a bit of fx. certainly enjoyed the acid theme :)

strangers
Competition Winner

05 Oct 2021

The song sounds great. It's a little on the repetitive side but still packs a punch. Good work.

Popey
Competition Winner

07 Oct 2021

strangers wrote:
05 Oct 2021
The song sounds great. It's a little on the repetitive side but still packs a punch. Good work.
Thanks strangers. I will take on board the comment regarding repetition and factor this into my next tracks. Glad it has got punch as mixing, compression etc are the things I am trying to get to grips with at the moment. So much for me to learn but so much fun doing so 😀

• Information