[DnB] New Found Strength (R+ pack)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

21 Aug 2021

Ez all quick posting for those R+ subscribers that we recently (this week) launched our 2nd R+ pack

https://share.reasonstudios.com/pack/380/

Should come with the Reason project file too, which has an extra bonus thrown in....

Enjoy!

Billy+

21 Aug 2021

I can't find the project file?

Billy+

21 Aug 2021

Also seems like I'm unable to locate a rx2 file?

Initially when opening Full Drum Stack.cmb I get a missing sounds dialog looking for (rain break.rx2 & smash break 113.rx2) using search folder finds the first rx2 but I'm unable to locate the second however there's a file named smash break (I used the replace option) I assumed that the file is the correct one..

Popey
Competition Winner

23 Aug 2021

Billy+ wrote:
21 Aug 2021
Also seems like I'm unable to locate a rx2 file?

Initially when opening Full Drum Stack.cmb I get a missing sounds dialog looking for (rain break.rx2 & smash break 113.rx2) using search folder finds the first rx2 but I'm unable to locate the second however there's a file named smash break (I used the replace option) I assumed that the file is the correct one..
Did you get this sorted billy and if so how is the pack? Might have to try this one myself if I ever trial reason+. Do soundpacks include one shots of drums etc (i would assume they do but not seen a pack myself)

Billy+

23 Aug 2021

Some packs have oneshots others use rex loops there's a dnb pack that uses Reason drums (pitched up) and trigger with drum sequencer.

The patches are always interesting to see, what I like are the ones that included project files but they seem to get removed by RS which I assume has happened this time as the author clearly believed they had included one.

If you haven't seen any I think you should consider using the trial even if you have no interest in subscription.

if I get a chance I will go back to the pack and post something more relevant to it specifically from what I remember the cmb patch was much bigger than you might initially think (rex Kong triggered fx filtering etc) like I say they are always more than you might think from just listening to the individual audio previews.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

23 Aug 2021

We'll wing you the project file ASAP, as far as we were aware the packs should really contain not only the sounds but the actual project to show you a construction pack 'in action' (that was our intention)

Billy+

23 Aug 2021

LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
23 Aug 2021
We'll wing you the project file ASAP, as far as we were aware the packs should really contain not only the sounds but the actual project to show you a construction pack 'in action' (that was our intention)
That's excellent news, will that be an update to the pack via companion?

Popey
Competition Winner

23 Aug 2021

Billy+ wrote:
23 Aug 2021
Some packs have oneshots others use rex loops there's a dnb pack that uses Reason drums (pitched up) and trigger with drum sequencer.

The patches are always interesting to see, what I like are the ones that included project files but they seem to get removed by RS which I assume has happened this time as the author clearly believed they had included one.

If you haven't seen any I think you should consider using the trial even if you have no interest in subscription.

if I get a chance I will go back to the pack and post something more relevant to it specifically from what I remember the cmb patch was much bigger than you might initially think (rex Kong triggered fx filtering etc) like I say they are always more than you might think from just listening to the individual audio previews.
Thanks for the response billy :thumbs_up:

I have thought of trialling reason+ a few times but haven't the hard disk space at the moment and did not want to remove reason 11 just to try + and then have to reinstall 11 back on my pc. I need to order another ssd for storage of my samples just haven't got around to it yet but once i do i can have both versions on my C drive. I am in no rush but as it was a DNB pack i wondered what they contain (you can never have enough drum samples :-) )

Billy+

23 Aug 2021

Popey wrote:
23 Aug 2021
Billy+ wrote:
23 Aug 2021

I have thought of trialling reason+ a few times but haven't the hard disk space at the moment and did not want to remove reason 11 just to try + and then have to reinstall 11 back on my pc. I need to order another ssd for storage of my samples just haven't got around to it yet but once i do i can have both versions on my C drive. I am in no rush but as it was a DNB pack i wondered what they contain (you can never have enough drum samples :-) )
I'm using V11 and have no interest in running V12EA, I'm using companion to access the content for use in 11 ;)

Popey
Competition Winner

23 Aug 2021

Billy+ wrote:
23 Aug 2021
Popey wrote:
23 Aug 2021

I'm using V11 and have no interest in running V12EA, I'm using companion to access the content for use in 11 ;)
Oh I see. So are you saying you can activate plus trial and just download the sound packs to use in 11? I didn't know that but actually it makes sense as 12 isnt out.

Billy+

23 Aug 2021

Popey wrote:
23 Aug 2021
Billy+ wrote:
23 Aug 2021

Oh I see. So are you saying you can activate plus trial and just download the sound packs to use in 11? I didn't know that but actually it makes sense as 12 isnt out.
And there's no limit on how many you can download so you can download all of them (200) approximately and James said that you can keep and use them forever even if you don't continue to subscribe ;) a nice 32gb thumb drive should allow ample storage I think the current collection is just over 16gb but can be reduced by removing the preview audio :thumbs_up:

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

23 Aug 2021

We'll see what can be done, the presets are all basically the same, but here's the full project file that built the pack so you can see the edits going on (which gives a bit more insight).

The R11 file has everything self contained so should be much easier to work with

http://lab-one-recordings.co.uk/wp-cont ... TH-R11.zip

Billy+

23 Aug 2021

LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
23 Aug 2021
We'll see what can be done, the presets are all basically the same, but here's the full project file that built the pack so you can see the edits going on (which gives a bit more insight).

The R11 file has everything self contained so should be much easier to work with

http://lab-one-recordings.co.uk/wp-cont ... TH-R11.zip
So it's basically the sound pack in it's entirety :clap:

tiker01

23 Aug 2021

Cannot open it with R12 what should not cause any issues. :shock:

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

24 Aug 2021

Weird considering it's R11 project file self contained.... will try R12 today with this too

Billy+

24 Aug 2021

LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
24 Aug 2021
Weird considering it's R11 project file self contained.... will try R12 today with this too
I am having issues with the file as well,
after extracting the project file it is 0 bytes in size. I'm using the default windows zip tool.

StephenHutchinson

24 Aug 2021

Billy+ wrote:
24 Aug 2021
LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
24 Aug 2021
I am having issues with the file as well,
after extracting the project file it is 0 bytes in size. I'm using the default windows zip tool.
Yes, doesn't work on Mac either. Also, couldn't download the file in the first place as the "https://" was missing in the URL given. I just added the "s://" and it downloaded but the file contained had zero bytes.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

25 Aug 2021

Ah the wonders of Wordpress...... ok we'll take a look at the zip again, we've seen this before so we'll get a more solid link to the download

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

25 Aug 2021

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a70936 ... 414/92d240

Try this link, it'll be up for the coming week, while we sort out hosting on our site

Billy+

25 Aug 2021

LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
25 Aug 2021
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a70936 ... 414/92d240

Try this link, it'll be up for the coming week, while we sort out hosting on our site
All working this time

• Information