(Techno) CRZY 126bpm

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2021

something a bit harder than my last melodic techno track. tried to make this harder and more club orientated, hope some enjoy :)
Last edited by Popey on 28 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.

Popey
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2021

changed this track up loads. new version updated

Hope some enjoy

Rising Night Wave

28 Jul 2021

that bass from the start is a bit too low pitched. rise it a bit. because it does not sound smooth. it is very distorted. it does not fit well into song.
let's say becasu song is not schranz. sorry. it does not fit well into song.

that trumpet is too much loud.

otherwise song is for my taste very well done and is very good techno song.
very interesting concept you got here. and very well done. that psy/goa moement around 4:00 with vocals is interesting too. hehe.
nicely done.

only one more notice: bass drum is at the end of song too quiet. perhaps you should correct all other lanes to lover them and leave drums as they are. if you will do that use the upper section of mixer: input section. there just nicely correct the other lanes. - in case you have some automations on faders.

i hope i did not spoil your day. but i was just honest. okey? but you must know that is just my oppinion and my view. thumbs up.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
28 Jul 2021
that bass from the start is a bit too low pitched. rise it a bit. because it does not sound smooth. it is very distorted. it does not fit well into song.
let's say becasu song is not schranz. sorry. it does not fit well into song.

that trumpet is too much loud.

otherwise song is for my taste very well done and is very good techno song.
very interesting concept you got here. and very well done. that psy/goa moement around 4:00 with vocals is interesting too. hehe.
nicely done.

only one more notice: bass drum is at the end of song too quiet. perhaps you should correct all other lanes to lover them and leave drums as they are. if you will do that use the upper section of mixer: input section. there just nicely correct the other lanes. - in case you have some automations on faders.

i hope i did not spoil your day. but i was just honest. okey? but you must know that is just my oppinion and my view. thumbs up.
Hi rising night wave thanks for the feedback and dont worry you didnt ruin my day and I find the honest feedback really helpful. I agree I have to look at the bass and the kick and plan to do that this weekend. As for the trumpet I will look at that as I know I pulled the other aspects down a couple of db and this may have caused this as I didnt change the brass pads volume.

The psy goa type changing sound was me just messing about with automating the arp speed which I thought was weird, a bit crazy but i liked it, hence the title of the song and why I looked for fitting vocal shots.

Will work on this more and post update. Hope your back is not too much agony as i have had back injuries myself and it's not good. Will listen to your new track once home 👍

Popey
Competition Winner

31 Jul 2021

Final update completed, hope some enjoy

• Information