[TECH HOUSE] 4ME

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

12 Jul 2021

The clubs are re-opening... here you go.

I've tried to keep it super simple - yet it progresses.

Lead is Diva and Ana2 and PhasePlant - all 3 layered.
Pad is Serum.
Bass is PhasePlant and Monoment.
Drums is Kick2 and Backbone.

Session 2 I'll step back and listen carefully to the mix - ensuring everything is at the right levels etc.
Check my Soundcloud:

Jagwah

13 Jul 2021

danc wrote:
12 Jul 2021

The clubs are re-opening... here you go.

I've tried to keep it super simple - yet it progresses.

Lead is Diva and Ana2 and PhasePlant - all 3 layered.
Pad is Serum.
Bass is PhasePlant and Monoment.
Drums is Kick2 and Backbone.

Session 2 I'll step back and listen carefully to the mix - ensuring everything is at the right levels etc.
Really cool and unique vibe, really bouncy too. I like how the bassline grew. Some variation on the lead would have been good otherwise pretty cool ;)

danc

13 Jul 2021

Jagwah wrote:
13 Jul 2021
Really cool and unique vibe, really bouncy too. I like how the bassline grew. Some variation on the lead would have been good otherwise pretty cool ;)
Thanks JAGWAH - yes... totally agree about the lead needing variation. I plan to fix this in my next session - have quite a few ideas for this, which I think will be a massive improvement.
Check my Soundcloud:

Jagwah

13 Jul 2021

danc wrote:
13 Jul 2021
Jagwah wrote:
13 Jul 2021
Thanks JAGWAH - yes... totally agree about the lead needing variation. I plan to fix this in my next session - have quite a few ideas for this, which I think will be a massive improvement.
Cool man give this guy a go, I have learnt so much from him to the point I could almost try and explain how to have good variation on that lead but even better let him do it. His channel is a gold mine imo. Keep doing your thang man!!

danc

13 Jul 2021

Jagwah wrote:
13 Jul 2021
Cool man give this guy a go, I have learnt so much from him to the point I could almost try and explain how to have good variation on that lead but even better let him do it. His channel is a gold mine imo. Keep doing your thang man!!
Thanks again JAGWAH - definitely will check the video out.

I've done session TWO - still not totally happy with it - that will be session THREE. The melody has multiple variations now whilst keeping the general theme. The intro is different now, taking the arp from the end and popping into the beginning.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information