[Trance] York - Vishesche

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
visheshl

28 Jun 2021

Track : York
Album : Single
Genre : Trance
Artist : Vishesche

Daw : Ableton Live
Synths and sounds : Reason Rack Plugin

visheshl

28 Jun 2021

Is the overall level too low ?

Should I put the master bus compressor on the master bus and boost the levels a little ?
What do you think ? @listeners

Skimrok

04 Jul 2021

yeah i had to crank up the volume at my end , but the track is banging man ;) :) love that bit with the extra layer at 149 onwards
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

visheshl

05 Jul 2021

Thanks skimrock, I'll try to boost the level a bit
withoutt messing with the dynamics of the track too much, as I like the way it sounds right now but needs to be a little bit louder.

Popey
Competition Winner

05 Jul 2021

Cool tune really driving club track and it sounds wicked. I think it could do with a bit more volume if you can achieve this but like you say it does not need to be louder if it depreciates the dynamics and feel of the track.

Only comment i would say is if it was me i would potentially tighten the snare up a bit but trance is not really my genre so it could be the style and i am just not au faux with what that style entails (and if it is to your liking it doesn't matter what i would do but thought i would mention this)

visheshl

11 Jul 2021

Thanks Popey, will make it a little louder, and will also try and make the snare tighter.

visheshl

03 Jan 2022

Hey I want you all to listen to this track again.
I was listening to it today, thought I'd like to share it here...but i had already shared it...do listen to it. I think it's a pretty good track. What do you guys think ?

• Information