(upbeat instrumental pop?) - "Released" - Nick Hope

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Nick Hope

25 Jun 2021

As usual I don't even know what genre this is, but "upbeat instrumental pop" would be my best guess.

Lots of Reason stuff in here: Europa, Subtractor bass, Parsec, Sononics Revival synth, Redrum etc. along with NI Strummed Acoustic guitars and Battery percussion.

Constructive criticism welcome. I was concerned the bass was a bit boomy/low. What about the key change at 03:16. Too cheesy?

moalla

26 Jun 2021

Really nice idea, i think it Sounds a little bit childisch in terms of the whole vibe, so i ask my self where comes the climax and its so so clean, no base crumble. But at all a very nice idea, very positive for wakening up, maybee a louder, more dirty e Guitar riff gives it the right Sound, for more assertiveness.

Have a nice Weekend
Moritz
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

Nick Hope

26 Jun 2021

Thank you moalla. That's useful feedback.

• Information