(EBM/Industrial) FHTH new video and album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FHtH

13 Jun 2021

Hello everyone. Finally I finished and released a new album. Logic was the main DAW. Used RRP very heavily. I am interested to hear (read) your opinion.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

13 Jun 2021

I'm getting a strong Manson vibe from the vocal style, though the music itself is a lot more synthy of course.
Cool track. :thumbs_up:

FHtH

14 Jun 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
13 Jun 2021
I'm getting a strong Manson vibe from the vocal style, though the music itself is a lot more synthy of course.
Cool track. :thumbs_up:
Thank you so much. Honestly, I haven't listened to Manson for twenty years, I guess. Perhaps where in the subconscious remained. I wonder who else saw such a similarity?

man made material

17 Jun 2021

This is great! It reminds me of between ’Front by front’ era and ‘Tyranny for you’ era Front242 which was in my opinion their best stuff… it has that relentless power to it that exactly matches the tank images you’ve used in the video - great stuff!👌

FHtH

18 Jun 2021

man made material wrote:
17 Jun 2021
This is great! It reminds me of between ’Front by front’ era and ‘Tyranny for you’ era Front242 which was in my opinion their best stuff… it has that relentless power to it that exactly matches the tank images you’ve used in the video - great stuff!👌
Thanks a lot. I love Front242 very much!

• Information