(Drum and Bass) Jericho's Horn 174bpm - FMinor

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey
Competition Winner

26 May 2021

A little drum and bass track centered around a driving bass. Hope some enjoy

created with reason rack plugin (synchronous, bus compressor etc), audiowindows nc17, serum, uvi meteor etc

killhamster

26 May 2021

Slick production as always, and I dig the bassline/bass sounds

Popey
Competition Winner

27 May 2021

killhamster wrote:
26 May 2021
Slick production as always, and I dig the bassline/bass sounds
Thanks Killhamster.

Must admit i listened to this in the car today and it needs a bit of cleaning up and maybe i over did it with the nc17 plugin but I will sort this at the weekend and update the file.

danc

27 May 2021

LIKING IT - has a bit of an old skool feel. Like something you'd have in a Playstation 1 racing game.
Check my Soundcloud:

Skimrok

27 May 2021

wicked potential Popey , a few eq cuts to help the sounds to pop through, love the drum rolls buddy this is setting the bar for me now , good vision :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Popey
Competition Winner

27 May 2021

danc wrote:
27 May 2021
LIKING IT - has a bit of an old skool feel. Like something you'd have in a Playstation 1 racing game.
Thanks dan I wouldn't mind gran turismo team picking this up :lol:

Updated this soundcloud track as heard a lot i did not like on the car system, mixing in headphones means i am often surprised when I listen on other mediums (and not in a good way). Think it sounds a lot better now.

Popey
Competition Winner

27 May 2021

Skimrok wrote:
27 May 2021
wicked potential Popey , a few eq cuts to help the sounds to pop through, love the drum rolls buddy this is setting the bar for me now , good vision :thumbs_up:
Yeah skimrok a lot needed improving but i have updated the file and think it sounds better now (although i have still had to mix in headphones so the car test tomorrow may be interesting). Appreciate if you would give it another listen

The drum rolls and also variations in percussion, hats etc all came about due to your feedback on my last track as you were right i concentrated on interesting synth sounds and the drums in my other tracks were very cut and paste :?

Skimrok

29 May 2021

good stuff Popey i think we are bouncing ideas from each other which its all about , sounds good great energy
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

• Information