[MAINROOM] GIVE UP KID

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

20 May 2021

Trying to get this ready for dance floor. Thoughts anyone... everyone?
Check my Soundcloud:

danc

20 May 2021

Second session - massive clean up of the mix. Much more punchy and in yer face.
Check my Soundcloud:

danc

21 May 2021

Third session - more clean ups and arrangement tidy up.
Check my Soundcloud:

Popey
Competition Winner

21 May 2021

It seems i am always giving you praise but again this is a very cool track. I don't know if you release your music Dan but if you don't you should consider it.

Not all of your tracks are my personal preference and some to me are missing the type of groove i am into but those that i comment on have been really good. Not kissing arse but credit where it is due you appear to be able to write a lot of quality tunes in a short amount of time.

danc

21 May 2021

Popey wrote:
21 May 2021
It seems i am always giving you praise but again this is a very cool track. I don't know if you release your music Dan but if you don't you should consider it.

Not all of your tracks are my personal preference and some to me are missing the type of groove i am into but those that i comment on have been really good. Not kissing arse but credit where it is due you appear to be able to write a lot of quality tunes in a short amount of time.
Thanks Popey - appreciate the praise! I've just done a 90's house track... wanted to use ONLY kit you get from the 90's. So it's M1 piano, D50 for pads.... TR909 and TR808 for drums. Will post in this forum in about 5.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information