(Drum and Bass) Survival by Samiver

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey
Competition Winner

07 May 2021

Started this track last night and spent a 5 hours on it today. Thought i would post to get people's opinions as will start applying eq, sorting transitions, applying fx, mixing etc tomorrow but lots of people on here give good honest feedback which helps and the earlier in the process the better.

At the moment this track has no eq just panning but appreciate peoples thoughts.

PS. i need to sort the ending :lol:

Popey
Competition Winner

08 May 2021

Worked on this track more today and think it is finished. Any comments appreciated

man made material

13 May 2021

is there such a genre as 'ambient drum and bass'? I think you just invented it in the first third of your tune!... it's not a genre I usually listen to, but there's a lot of interesting variation in this, that kept me involved... your dirty farts are perhaps a bit too high in the mix for my taste, but that doesn't mean it's wrong... very interesting, cool track!

Popey
Competition Winner

13 May 2021

man made material wrote:
13 May 2021
is there such a genre as 'ambient drum and bass'? I think you just invented it in the first third of your tune!... it's not a genre I usually listen to, but there's a lot of interesting variation in this, that kept me involved... your dirty farts are perhaps a bit too high in the mix for my taste, but that doesn't mean it's wrong... very interesting, cool track!

I like your dirty fart comment, i am still not sure about that bass sound it does have a certain sprout induced nature to it :lol:

Most of my songs seem to be weird combinations of the music i like so influences are spread over many genre's. This track is one of the mellowest i have made and just liked the whimsical nature of it.

Skimrok

14 May 2021

Popey wrote:
08 May 2021
Worked on this track more today and think it is finished. Any comments appreciated

sorry the late reply , yeah man this is banging i like this one Popey :D :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Popey
Competition Winner

15 May 2021

Skimrok wrote:
14 May 2021
Popey wrote:
08 May 2021

sorry the late reply , yeah man this is banging i like this one Popey :D :thumbs_up:
Thanks skimrok :thumbs_up:

• Information