Ingenuity (Retrowave/Video)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Noplan
Competition Winner

19 Apr 2021

Here is a song and music video I made to celebrate today's event.

selig
RE Developer

19 Apr 2021

Nice work, syncs very well with the video and overall mood of the epic event! (and that ending…)
Selig Audio, LLC

teddymcw

19 Apr 2021

Well the music is fantastic, but the fact that there is some sort of Mars buggy rolling around and then a helicopter thing on Mars makes it totally unrealistic and ruins the visual for me, don't you even know physics? lol, appreciate you sharing this!

Dabbler

20 Apr 2021

Very nice.

Creativemind

20 Apr 2021

Great track.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Noplan
Competition Winner

21 Apr 2021

Well the music is fantastic, but the fact that there is some sort of Mars buggy rolling around and then a helicopter thing on Mars makes it totally unrealistic and ruins the visual for me, don't you even know physics?
Well, this is just movie and is not intended to be real. Did you really think I believed helicopters could fly on Mars?

integerpoet

21 Apr 2021

Noplan wrote:
21 Apr 2021
Well the music is fantastic, but the fact that there is some sort of Mars buggy rolling around and then a helicopter thing on Mars makes it totally unrealistic and ruins the visual for me, don't you even know physics?
Well, this is just movie and is not intended to be real. Did you really think I believed helicopters could fly on Mars?
The whole thing was faked in vast a soundstage on the moon.

man made material

13 May 2021

Great subject matter! Love the sounds in this, the video and music work so well as a joined experience, great use of different sounds and fx to match with the images... which came first, video or soundtrack? and are these actual spoken samples from the control room that you've used or very cleverly faked or sampled from else where?... Travolta at the end is brilliant! :lol: loved the whole thing!

teddymcw

13 May 2021

Noplan wrote:
21 Apr 2021
No I didn't, but I have emailed Propellerheads about it and vehemently requested it as a feature. :-)

Noplan
Competition Winner

18 May 2021

man made material wrote:
13 May 2021
Great subject matter! Love the sounds in this, the video and music work so well as a joined experience, great use of different sounds and fx to match with the images... which came first, video or soundtrack? and are these actual spoken samples from the control room that you've used or very cleverly faked or sampled from else where?... Travolta at the end is brilliant! :lol: loved the whole thing!
Thank you. I originally made the song for a small retrowave contest. The song already had the Ingenuity theme with the original vocals from the control room. And apart from the SAM Speech Synthesizer Countdown, I didn't add anything for the video. I cut the NASA animations to match the song and then recorded the final result twice on VHS. Once on a dirty cassette and on a better one so that I could use the VHS glitches musically.

Vincent Vitellius

23 May 2021

Really nice track with a great melody!
Is it available as audio only somewhere (soundcloud, spotify etc.)? Would love a version without the video-related sfx sounds.
:reason: 12 | Expensive plugins | Expensive PC | No wife :thumbup:

RTFX

24 May 2021

This was a very nice track to dance to. Thnx!!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

• Information